Baldwin & Belhaven, Georgina - February 2019 Real Estate Market Infographic
Tuesday Mar 05th, 2019Share
Baldwin and Belhaven continue to surprise me as a representation of the niche nature of Georgina's real estate market, and the general consistency in demand for niche product. We've seen a lot of price volatility in the area, but that's likely as a result of the skew in data due to the low volume and low inventory in the area. With that being said, these rural areas always stand out as higher-priced locales within Georgina, telling us that land and luxury are becoming synonymous. The appearance of this theme echoes luxurious areas throughout York Region and the Greater Toronto Area, such as Stouffville (especially Gormley), King Township, Uxbridge, and East Gwillimbury.
Baldwin & Belhaven Real Estate Infographic Summary - February 2019:
- The average size of a home sold in Baldwin & Belhaven has 3 bedroom and 3 washrooms.
- $617,200 is the average list price of a home in Baldwin & Belhaven .
- There are currently 21 homes for sale in Baldwin & Belhaven, and 3 homes sold meaning that there is 5.3 months of real estate inventory avalible in Baldwin & Belhaven.
- List-to-sale price ratio was 97%.
- Average sale price for the month was $599,500.
- Median home sale price for the month was $617,200.
- Average days on market for a property listed for sale was 26.