Real Estate Broker | Development Advisory | Loan Origination
I'm incredibly passionate about real estate. At 28 years old, it can be a bit surprising that I've been working in real estate for over 10 years. My entrepreneurial spirit has always guided me to the real estate industry. In high school, I founded my first business, which was a digital marketing agency for real estate professionals. My business created Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook pages for realtors, and built listing video tours for them on a subscription model. I presented that business to an incubator program for young entrepreneurs, where my business was supported by the Province of Ontario and venture capital - this made me able to increase the number of real estate professionals I worked with. Eventually, the business was purchased by a larger group who saw value in the model, and I moved to Thun, Switzerland to complete my military conscription as a Panzergrenadier.
After returning from Switzerland, I attended the University of Guelph's Lang School of Business for a Bachelor of Commerce in Real Estate. I gathered more real estate experience through various co-ops, startups, and part-time jobs throughout my university career. I worked with organizations such as Royal LePage, Planet Realty, InterRent REIT, CBRE, Hydro One, King Township.
After university, I became licensed as a real estate broker, focusing on residential sales, assembly, and infill development in underserved markets within the Greater Toronto Area. Ever since, I've passionately researched the microeconomic nuances of the Canadian real estate market, with notable features in prominent publications.
One of my favourite parts about working in real estate is that I can still function as an entrepreneur, working alongside my clients on colleagues on investments, ventures, and businesses.
I love to talk about real estate, please reach out to me on any of the following!
- Young York Region Designers can Make Rental Happen
- University of Guelph Brothers win Make Rental Happen Challenge
- Helping Grow Greener Communities: Sustainable Real Estate at the University of Guelph
- President of University of Guelph Real Estate & Housing Students' Association
- Founder & Board Member of University of Guelph Real Estate Alumni
- Founder of Undergraduate Real Estate Case Competition
- Award-winning member of Co-Operators Centre for Business & Social Entrepreneurship Startup Incubator for real estate development business
- Winner of the York Region Make Rental Happen Challenge for "Think Outside The Box" real estate development
- LUMCO Cities of Tomorrow real estate innovation, development, and planning award-winner and showcase member
- University of Guelph Bachelor of Commerce in Real Estate & Housing
- Sauder School of Business Graduate Certificate in Property Valuation
- MIT+OCW Completion of M.Sc in Real Estate Curriculum
- IMF+EDx Completion of Macroeconomic Diagnostics
- OREA Real Estate Sales Representative
- AACI Appraisal Candidate
Real Estate Co-Ops:
- Portfolio Consultant for CLV Group/InterRent REIT
- Real Estate Management at Hydro One
- Economic Development at King Township
- Retail Investment at CBRE
Real Estate Employment during University:
- Rental Agent for Inspirah Property Management
- Brand Ambassador for CLV Group/InterRent REIT
- Administrative Assistant for Royal LePage Royal City Realty
- Sales Ambassador/Assistant for Planet Realty
- SEO & Social Media Education & Innovation for Realtors, through my startup business called Word of Mouse.
- 2014-2015 President of Real Estate & Housing Students Association @ the University of Guelph
- Co-founder & innaugural Chair of the Undergraduate Real Estate Case Competition
- Coach of the 2015 Cornell International Real Estate Case Competition Delegates
Real Estate Awards:
- 2019 Red Diamond (Top 2%) Award
- 2018 Red Diamond (Top 2%) Award
- 2016 Royal LePage Rookie of the Year Award
- 2015 Centre for Business & Economics HUB Incubator Grant Recipient for Cargotech Affordable Housing
- 2014 CMHC - Make Rental Happen Challenge Winner, York Region
- 2014 Cornell International Real Estate Case Competition Finalist
- 2012 Ontario Summer Company Best Business Plan Award Winner
- 2012 Ontario Summer Company Grant Recipient