Heritage Towns project gets its name from the beautiful historic home built by Scottish settlers in mid-1800s, which will be restored and fully re-built inside with complete preservation of the beauty, style and integrity of the exterior. The house will become an integral part of this new development.
Designed to preserve the uniqueness of the heritage home, the total of 30 large european-style and traditionally looking town homes will be located in the heart of Innisfil just 10-15 minutes away from the Barrie South GO train station, minutes away from Innisfil park, and walking distance to schools, stores and restaurants. (Note: a GO Train Stop is planned to be built in Innisfil in 2018).
Units range from about 2,100 sqf to 3,500 sqf in size and offer a selection of floor layouts, listed below.
- Spacious three storey units with two central entrances
- Ground floor has walk out to the backyard
- Main floor has an extended terrace over the ground floor walkout space
- Open concept on main floor provides lots of room for family and entertainment
- Second floors has spacious 3 or 4 bedrooms with 2 washrooms, lots of closets with a stackable laundry
- Smooth 9 ft. high main floor ceilings
- Elegant wooden stairs in a natural finish
- Hardwood flooring (main floor in lieu of carpet)
- Gas fireplace with white painted wood mantle (optional)
KITCHEN & BATHROOMS:
- Elegant designer cabinetry
- Quartz kitchen countertops
- Modern style vanity cabinets with quartz countertops
- Choice of decorative ceramic tiles for floors, walls and showers in select locations
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty